Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
green subtitle background by Bill Wright[_3_]
I watched the programme about N Yorks police tonight and because some speech was indistinct subtitles had been added. These were white on a solid green background rectangle. It was very effective I thought. Bill
Today 02:50 PM
by NY Go to last post
8 11 UK digital tv
BBC iPlayer 4K by Michael Chare[_5_]
How do you ensure that you are watching a BBC iPlayer broadcast in 4K - where available? My 4K Samsung TV is not shown on the BBC's list of supported 4K TVs. To whom in the BBC can I complain? -- Michael Chare
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 01:01 PM
by Jeff Layman[_2_] Go to last post
36 60 UK digital tv
Freeview to close in 2025? by Scott[_4_]
I was reading some stuff about Freeview closing in 2025, which I did not quite follow. Is anyone aware of this storyline?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 11:26 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
32 111 UK digital tv