Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Weather warnings by Scott[_4_]
Why do they use yellow and amber, which seem to me to be very similar? Should they not choose colours that are totally dissimilar, as with electrical cables? Anyone with a visual impairment could be confused.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 09:43 PM
by Max Demian Go to last post
77 41 UK digital tv
snowy picture by Bill Wright[_3_]
When we had analogue TV and the signal to noise ratio was poor we would say the picture was snowy. When we had satellite TV with FM video and the signal to noise ratio was poor we would say the picture had sparklies. They were white or black. You had to tune the receiver to the midpoint where...
Today 05:38 PM
by Bill Wright[_3_] Go to last post
3 14 UK digital tv
Disabling Unused Analogue TV Tuners - Samsung by Adrian C
Friends have just bought a new Samsung LCD television. (Series 4, LE32B450). Nice picture. I've noticed a little problem with it's builtin tuner setup. It has both analogue and digitial tuners arranged so that if ye press "1" for BBC1 you first get the digital (DTV) BBC service, and then if ye...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 04:27 PM
by Adrian Caspersz Go to last post
26 3,067 UK digital tv
End of unjustifed geoblocking within EU by Martin[_3_]
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-4781_en.htm -- Martin in Zuid Holland
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 03:49 PM
by Jim Lesurf[_2_] Go to last post