Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 8.97 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Micro Henry
Forum: Satellite tvro July 16th 12, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 7
Posted By Micro Henry
Where is Everybody in this NG?

"Free Man" wrote in
:

I am upset when there is no one posting a single news in the TVRO
category.

Hi,

There is nothing...
Forum: Satellite tvro July 3rd 10, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 1
Posted By Micro Henry
Showtime Uplinks Still Powered

Hi,

I am confused. I thought SHO/TMC stopped selling BUD 4DTV subscriptions
on July 1st to reduce the uplink fees they have to pay. But all of the
SHO/TMC 4DTV feeds are being powered.

So why...
Forum: Satellite tvro June 6th 10, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 17
Posted By Micro Henry
NPS: Rude ,Angry, Disrespectful

Hi JAB,

I asked NPS: "I would like to pay my bill. Will you help me?" over and
over and over. Finally the saleman started screaming at me that he
can't because the 4DTV services are being ended and...
Forum: Satellite tvro May 29th 10, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 17
Posted By Micro Henry
NPS: Rude ,Angry, Disrespectful

Hi SAC441,

Yes, they renewed my subscription. Seems like
it is very near the same pricing.

uH

(SAC 441) wrote in news:[email protected]
Forum: Satellite tvro May 15th 10, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 17
Posted By Micro Henry
NPS: Rude ,Angry, Disrespectful

Hi,

Bought my Movie Package from SRL Friday afternoon. They were friendly,
courteous and eager to help me solve my 4DTV needs.

I strongly recommend you consider them before making any purchase.

I...
Forum: Satellite tvro May 15th 10, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 17
Posted By Micro Henry
NPS: Rude ,Angry, Disrespectful

Hi JAB,

I did renew my Denver Channels with SLR in April. They were very helpful.
Step me up with no hassle.

NPS refused to renew my subscritpion to the Denver Channels at that time.
Did not...
Forum: Satellite tvro May 15th 10, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 17
Posted By Micro Henry
NPS: Rude ,Angry, Disrespectful

Hi SAC441,

Thank you for your insightful Comments. They are very helpful.

uH
Forum: Satellite tvro May 14th 10, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 17
Posted By Micro Henry
NPS: Rude ,Angry, Disrespectful

Hi,

Last night I called NPS to pay the bill I just received. The salesman
refused to take my money and started to sell me NPS small dish service. I
interrupted several times to pay the bill. He...
Forum: Satellite tvro February 25th 10, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 9
Posted By Micro Henry
End of Motorola Big Dish Uplinking

(SAC 441) wrote in news:[email protected]
3172.bay.webtv.net:

Personally,I would like to march into the office of the CEO of Motorola
and introduce my 4DTV...
Forum: Satellite tvro February 25th 10, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 9
Posted By Micro Henry
End of Motorola Big Dish Uplinking

pj wrote in :

Lies all Lies moto said that as long as someone pays for the ACC it will
continue. NPS just wants to get out of the...
Forum: Satellite tvro February 23rd 10, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 9
Posted By Micro Henry
End of Motorola Big Dish Uplinking

Hi,

Call From NPS today, Confirming end of Motorola Big Dish Uplinking:

Just got off the phone with NPS. Motorola is ending the uplinking
of serivices for 905, 920 & 922. They expect all uplinks...
Forum: Satellite tvro January 19th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 12
Posted By Micro Henry
It's Back.... and it's gone ;-(

Hi,

Yes I do have a great signal here in MPLS. The signal strength numbers are
normal as well. No sparkels or picture tear.

Maybe the beam footprint is on the fringes in California.

uH
Forum: Satellite tvro December 31st 07, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 0
Posted By Micro Henry
New Years Eve Feed Locations

NORTH AMERICAN TIMES AND COORDINATES: NEW YEAR'S EVE LIVE COVERAGE
1) Via Fiber: Hand-off at the New York Switch - Monday, December 31, 2007;
5:45 p.m. to 12:15 a.m. EST

2) Via Satellite:...
Forum: Satellite tvro December 22nd 07, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 2
Posted By Micro Henry
ABC East (NY, NY)

Hi,

If you are referencing the location in the ABC Gone? thread, that was G28-20
Analog. Quality was excelent and run circles around digital Dever ABC on
Rocky Mountain Eight. But it is no...
Forum: Satellite tvro December 20th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 7
Posted By Micro Henry
ABC gone? Paging Micro Henry...

Hi,

Sorry, I have not been reading TVRO much lately and just spotted your
post.

Tues morning it was there at 10AM EST with the normal ABC Promos. That
was the last time I saw the analog feed. ...
Forum: Satellite tvro October 26th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 2
Posted By Micro Henry
G28-20 Gone this Morning

Hi,

I am not surprised. It's on and off again gets old.

I went to check the promos at 1000EDT and it was snow.

It is 1711EDT and it is there now. The color bar slate is running a
news crawler...
Forum: Satellite tvro October 26th 07, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 2
Posted By Micro Henry
G28-20 Gone this Morning

Hi,

Well it was there at news time yesterday, but it is gone now.

This on and off again feed is becoming more and more unstable.

Now that they fixed the bandwidth, they killed the feed.
Hard to...
Forum: Satellite tvro October 25th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 2
Posted By Micro Henry
G28-20 Back to Normal

Hi,

Today ABC restored the service on G28-20 back to normal.

Clean video and audio with no more sparkles.

uH
Forum: Satellite tvro October 15th 07, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 21
Posted By Micro Henry
SFTV: Upcoming Episode Schedules & News (Oct 14, 2007)

WOW!

Why can't we be greatful that he posts this great list with TVRO!

uH

cloud dreamer wrote in
Forum: Satellite tvro October 3rd 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 7
Posted By Micro Henry
ABC on G28-20

Hi Gary,

A commercial receiver probably would work. But no
guarentee.

I will e-mail you in a day or two. I have a lot on my plate this week,
but would be glad to chat with you

uH
Forum: Satellite tvro October 2nd 07, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 7
Posted By Micro Henry
ABC on G28-20

Hi Gary,

Thanks for asking.

My wording was incorrect. They are sending full band spectrum for the
video, and most receivers have a wide band and a Narrow band. The wide
band setting on mine cannot...
Forum: Satellite tvro September 26th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 7
Posted By Micro Henry
ABC on G28-20

Hi,

This service uplink has degraded to a narrow band video since
09-02-07 or a few days before.

I have to moved my video center freq 6 MHz to minimize the sparkles.
I have a new LNB in July. An...
Forum: Satellite tvro June 7th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 9
Posted By Micro Henry
ABC Analog Gone Again

UCLAN,

Sorry for the false alarm. But it was gone for hours yesterday afternoon.

Normally that's a good sign of a change. But not with this feed.

If you perfer, I will post my findings after the...
Forum: Satellite tvro June 7th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 9
Posted By Micro Henry
ABC Analog Gone Again

Hi Paul,

This is a strange feed.

It seems to get turned on and off without warning.

So sorry about the false warning. But the lifespan
of this feed is nearing and end. I am just surprised
that...
Forum: Satellite tvro June 6th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 9
Posted By Micro Henry
ABC Analog Gone Again

Hi,

Well, it was there this morning at 1000ET.

It's 1645ET and it gone again. Will this be the
last of the ABC analog Uplinks?

Don't hold your breath for it returning. But on
the other hand,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43