Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 21.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PaulTry
Forum: Satellite tvro March 6th 14, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 1
Posted By PaulTry
C-Band Programming

On 3/5/2014 16:53, JAB wrote:
History, or still available?

http://programming-center.net/
Forum: Satellite tvro October 23rd 11, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 7
Posted By PaulTry
Playboy and Spice back on C-Band

On 10/22/2011 7:48 PM, SAC 441 wrote:
I wasn't aware there were any C-Band authorizers left......as of the end
of 2010,my unit has essentially been a door stop with the exception of a
few...
Forum: Satellite tvro December 28th 10, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 4
Posted By PaulTry
4DTV Power Failure

On 12/27/2010 17:17, SAC 441 wrote:
Due to a power failure,I lost all of the programmed satellite positions
in the select map on my 4DTV.
I know the consumer service for this receiver has...
Forum: Satellite tvro May 26th 10, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 17
Posted By PaulTry
NPS: Rude ,Angry, Disrespectful

SAC 441 wrote:
Query......will SRL sell the "Denver 8" package?
I was given to understand that this was an NPS
exclusive.

SAC441

Yes. http://programming-center.net/#
Forum: Satellite tvro May 9th 10, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 12
Posted By PaulTry
The NPS-Charlie Ergan connection

jtrip9ball wrote:
Where can we find CNN amd MSNBC ?

http://callnps.com/927.htm
Forum: Satellite tvro March 16th 10, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 12
Posted By PaulTry
The NPS-Charlie Ergan connection

Free Man wrote:
It is now known that why NPS is getting out of the 4DTV business. It is that
Mike Mountford have reached an agreement with Charlie Ergan to get rid of
all BUD owners to get them...
Forum: Satellite tvro September 28th 09, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 2
Posted By PaulTry
C-band Wild Feeds.

Sat Fool wrote:
Are there any Wild Feeds lists for C-band anymore?

Few to none.

I used to watch these
lists ages ago but have stayed away since getting into the "FTA" market.
Now with N3,...
Forum: Satellite tvro August 12th 09, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 0
Posted By PaulTry
H1N1 Briefing on C-Band

ALABAMA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
The RSA Tower, 201 Monroe Street, P.O. Box 303017,
Montgomery, AL 36130-3017
(334) 206-5300 FAX (334) 206-5534 Web Site:
http://www.adph.org
H1N1 Briefing from...
Forum: Satellite tvro July 1st 09, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 4
Posted By PaulTry
Anybody know any reputable C-band equipment dealers?

newscruiser wrote:
Greetings fellow BUD users!

Does anybody know any established and reputable dealer to buy C-band
equipment from besides Skyvision?

i.e. dish movers, weather boots...
Forum: Satellite tvro February 22nd 09, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 2
Posted By PaulTry
4dtv signals fading 15 minutes every 120 minutes

wrote:
I have had my Motorola 922 4DTV set up for about 10 years. Since last
spring, the digital signals have faded out for 15 minutes every two
hours almost like...
Forum: Satellite tvro September 21st 08, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 7
Posted By PaulTry
4DTV questions

root wrote:
I just picked up a General Instrument 4DTV receiver at a
yard sale. Is it still possible to subscribe to anything
compatible with the unit?...
Forum: Satellite tvro August 4th 08, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 11
Posted By PaulTry
Nebraska Educational Television

Nikon wrote:
On Aug 3, 8:31 pm, Paultry wrote:
Pseud O. Nym wrote:
Nikon wrote in news:954ded4f-5b05-4bbf-bdff-
Forum: Satellite tvro August 4th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro

Pseud O. Nym wrote:
Nikon wrote in news:954ded4f-5b05-4bbf-bdff-
:

Look on Lyngsat at G-28. You should see it at 89...
Forum: Satellite tvro April 23rd 08, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 3
Posted By PaulTry
Wild feeds?

Sky wrote:
I've done my own research and it would appaear there are still quite a
few analog wild feeds up there. If anyone can point me to a list of
feeds and one that might include what's on...
Forum: Satellite tvro April 23rd 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 6
Posted By PaulTry
What happens to TVRO in the clear, and 4DTV next Feb?

Felix Miata wrote:
On 2008/04/23 06:51 (GMT) apparently typed:

What happens to TVRO in the clear, and 4DTV next Feb, when things go all
digital? Anything?...
Forum: Satellite tvro April 10th 08, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 10
Posted By PaulTry
When did Showtime disappear?

SAC 441 wrote:
Analog C-Band is mostly gone.I don't know exactly when they left,but
some of them are located on Galaxy 10 (G0) from VCN 101-103,125-127 and
the
SHOWTIME HD signal is at...
Forum: Satellite tvro April 9th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 10
Posted By PaulTry
When did Showtime disappear?

wrote:
I just noticed it was gone from "G-5" 24.

03/31/08 was its final day in analog format. :-(
Forum: Satellite tvro March 4th 08, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 1
Posted By PaulTry
If you really want to see the picture...

] wrote:
Gary,
Get a free photobucket account and then just post the link so we can all
see. My server only carries text only accounts. :=(

Forum: Satellite tvro February 12th 08, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 4
Posted By PaulTry
Dodge Viper SRT-10 Roadster

wrote:

The automobile Dodge Viper was first introduced over fifteen years ago
in 1992........

This is apparently an article about a Dodge Viper with a
C-Band dish mounted...
Forum: Satellite tvro January 29th 08, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 4
Posted By PaulTry
Comedy Central

RadioRedo wrote:
So I'm paying for Comedy Central but for two weeks all I see are color
bars. Does anybody have info on where it moved?

It left analog and is not currently available to home BUD...
Forum: Satellite tvro January 16th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 12
Posted By PaulTry
It's Back.... and it's gone ;-(

Gary Davis wrote:
SSIA

It's back again this afternoon with color bars but (on my
system) marginal signal strength/quality.
Forum: Satellite tvro January 14th 08, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 12
Posted By PaulTry
It's Back!

wrote:
That which my receiver believes to be T4-20 is back. Fans of Sunday
evening soap operas, rejoice.

I'm glad to see it's still there this morning. =-O
I wonder why...
Forum: Satellite tvro December 26th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 3
Posted By PaulTry
Programming Schedules

cbx wrote:
Anyone know of a place to get Dish Network or Bell Express View
schedules online? Apparently they dropped the PPV channels from
their online website and was wondering if there was a...
Forum: Satellite tvro December 24th 07, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 3
Posted By PaulTry
General Questions

Jacques St-Pierre wrote:
Hello fellow C-Band Users,

For years I have been using BUDs to get C & Ku Band. Lately I rarely use my
BUDs, one as most of the west ark block by trees, the other...
Forum: Satellite tvro December 20th 07, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 7
Posted By PaulTry
ABC gone? Paging Micro Henry...

Another Holiday gift from the good folks at ABC who took
away our ESPN subscriptions last year! :-)

Micro Henry wrote:
Hi,

Sorry, I have not been reading TVRO much lately and just spotted...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53