Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
OT: Arithmetic question by NY
This little arithmetic question is doing the rounds on Facebook. What is the answer to 6 / 2(1+2) where "/" was written as the division sign in the original question. I think there are two possible answers: one if you apply a rule strictly and the other if you opt for gut instinct.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 10:01 PM
by Dave W[_2_] Go to last post
37 38 UK digital tv
Weird subtitle problem on Drama by The Other John[_3_]
We were watching Brokenwood Mysteries on Drama last night. It's a New Zealand detective series a bit like Midsummer Murders. The NZ accents are a bit thick and I'm a bit deaf so I had the subtitles on. For the first few parts they were a sentence late so during an ad break I changed channels...
Yesterday 08:49 PM
by Ian Jackson[_7_] Go to last post
3 37 UK digital tv
TOT Nativity play by Bill Wright[_3_]
INFANT SCHOOL CHRISTMAS MEMORY It was the Nativity play. Parents and grandparents filled the hall. I was one of the Three Kings. I had to wear a hood that was almost all-enveloping. We Three Kings had to kneel down in worship before the Baby Jesus. I went into a reverie. The story moved on, but...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 12:31 PM
by NY Go to last post
14 35 UK digital tv