Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
SOT: Have I got no news for you by Jim Lesurf[_2_]
In article , Andy Burns wrote: Of course, my point (as others also try to make to Charles) is that % of the electorate is spurious, only % of those that vote is meaningful. Unless, of course, someone is trying to mis-label it as "the will...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 12:23 PM
by Peter Duncanson Go to last post
20 75 UK digital tv
Al-Jazeera HD by pinnerite
My aerial faces Crystal Palace. Recently, we were advised to retune to channel 235 on 31 May. Since then Al-Jazeera is certainly there but in SD. The original HD channel on 108 is dead as a dodo. Does anybody know if AJ HD will pop up somewhere else? --
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 10:10 AM
by Jim Lesurf[_2_] Go to last post
10 117 UK digital tv
STV HD by sintv[_2_]
You now need a card to pick up STV HD on freesky 103. Have to now watch SD on 973
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 09:57 AM
by Scott[_4_] Go to last post
16 96 UK digital tv
Look !, no hands (aeriel actually) by Andrew[_6_]
The recent rain has made TV reception a bit iffy in my house. I am 10 miles from Midhurst and the 15 element group C/D aerial blew down in 2000 so I lashed it up in the loft with some string as a temporary measure .... 19 years and many transmitter retunes later and Quest is impossible (LCN 29 I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 09:16 AM
by brightside Go to last post
52 87 UK digital tv