Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
OT the telephone network by Bill Wright[_3_]
Does anyone know where I can find a map showing where all the phone lines go; the routes from the exchanges to the premises and/or the streetboxes? Is there a UK newsgroup that discusses such things? Bill
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 06:26 PM
by Dave W Go to last post
24 14 UK digital tv
Antiference six element FM aerial free by Bill Wright[_3_]
Antiference six element FM aerial. It was on my roof for a few years but now I've taken it down. Condition is perfect. Anyone got a use for it? Buyer collects. It comes into two halves easily for transport. Bill
Today 06:04 PM
by Bill Wright[_3_] Go to last post
5 5 UK digital tv
0 IN 1000 AMERICANS POLLED SUPPORT TERROR VS. UK & IRELAND SINCE 1900 by [email protected]
Is this why ? Because I don't know who in the USA would support terror including IRA terrorism in United Kingdom and Ireland ! Nobody here in America as random citizens polled would have supported terror! It just looked like "whole USA" when groups or individuals! WAIT! (CORRECT) 0 IN 10000 USA...
Today 02:59 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 7 UK sky
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3