Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nosey
Forum: UK home cinema December 10th 12, 03:21 PM Posted to uk.media.home-cinema
Replies: 3
Posted By nosey
Tech help required please....

OK - Thanks for your rapid response.

I've had a play with the setting and, yes, changing the delay time on the front speakers has
improved things a little (I didn't realise I could change the...
Forum: UK home cinema December 10th 12, 01:03 PM Posted to uk.media.home-cinema
Replies: 3
Posted By nosey
Tech help required please....

Hello everyone,

I'm sure glad to find a newsgroup dedicated to home cinema as you're just the guys ' n ' gals who
can help me.

Now I have not exactly got what you might call a home cinema but my...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2