Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doug McIntyre[_2_]
Forum: Tivo personal television May 26th 15, 03:08 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 11
mpg
Posted By Doug McIntyre[_2_]
mpg

jp writes:
On 5/18/15 1:47 PM, Doug McIntyre wrote:
Somebody already answered you on curl, but I use cTiVo, and used
pyTiVo in the past..

What are the optimal cTivo...
Forum: Tivo personal television May 18th 15, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 11
mpg
Posted By Doug McIntyre[_2_]
mpg

(Drew Lawson) writes:
In article
writes:
In 2013 and before, I was able to converted a .tivo file to...
Forum: Tivo personal television May 18th 15, 07:47 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 11
mpg
Posted By Doug McIntyre[_2_]
mpg

writes:
How do you guys get the .tivo files off of the unit? If I were to use
curl, how exactly does that work?

Somebody already answered you on curl, but I use cTiVo, and...
Forum: Tivo personal television May 17th 15, 08:13 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 11
mpg
Posted By Doug McIntyre[_2_]
mpg

writes:
In 2013 and before, I was able to converted a .tivo file to its
respective .mpg format using readily available software.

Then that stopped working.

Nothing changed...
Forum: Tivo personal television April 19th 15, 05:04 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug McIntyre[_2_]
expetive deleted TiVo...

danny burstein writes:
Eyup, I've been using a Series 3. It's only 7 or so years old...
Good thing I didn't install that larger hard drive I was
eyeing last mongh...
Might be...
Forum: Tivo personal television August 29th 14, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 5
Posted By Doug McIntyre[_2_]
Cable card

bilz2765 writes:
On 8/24/2014 1:29 PM, bilz2765 wrote:
The size of Comcast, why in the world do they not know how to pair a
cable card?

Had the only tech here in town show...
Forum: Tivo personal television March 28th 14, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 3
Posted By Doug McIntyre[_2_]
Lifetime

Seth writes:
bilz2765 formulated the question :
What options do I have with a Premier with lifetime subscription?

Can I sell the Premier, and keep the lifetime...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7