HomeCinemaBanter

HomeCinemaBanter (http://www.homecinemabanter.com/index.php)
-   Home theater (general) (http://www.homecinemabanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Bose Lifestyle to Onkyo Receiver Connection (http://www.homecinemabanter.com/showthread.php?t=60509)

Rajiv Thakkar October 5th 08 07:39 AM

Bose Lifestyle to Onkyo Receiver Connection

How do I connect Bose sub-woofer to my onkyo receiver. Bose subwoofer
has weird output connection type.

RT

Obscured by Clouds October 6th 08 05:45 AM

"Rajiv Thakkar" wrote in message
How do I connect Bose sub-woofer to my onkyo receiver. Bose subwoofer
has weird output connection type.

You can't do it. Bose relies on it's own propietary connections inside that
'bass module' (it's NOT a subwoofer) to protect the tiny drivers that they
use. This is why Bose is universally hated. Sell them and get some real
speakers.