HomeCinemaBanter

HomeCinemaBanter (http://www.homecinemabanter.com/index.php)
-   UK digital tv (http://www.homecinemabanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sad news (http://www.homecinemabanter.com/showthread.php?t=79724)

Robin[_10_] August 23rd 19 09:43 AM

Sad news

I hope Bill will forgive me for reposting from uk.d-i-y the bit quoted
below but it was news to me and so will possibly also be to some here.

For ease of a reference Bill's email address is

On 23/08/2019 04:36, Bill Wright wrote:

snip

Anyway, these matters are now behind me. I suppose this is as good a
place to mention it as any, but my beloved wife Hilary died on the 7th
August. I am utterly heartbroken.

Robin

John Hall[_2_] August 23rd 19 10:36 AM

Sad news

In message , Robin
writes
I hope Bill will forgive me for reposting from uk.d-i-y the bit quoted
below but it was news to me and so will possibly also be to some here.

For ease of a reference Bill's email address is

On 23/08/2019 04:36, Bill Wright wrote:

snip

Anyway, these matters are now behind me. I suppose this is as good a
place to mention it as any, but my beloved wife Hilary died on the 7th
August. I am utterly heartbroken.
Bill

My condolences, Bill.
--
John Hall
"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come

Mr Pounder Esquire August 23rd 19 11:22 AM

Sad news

John Hall wrote:
In message , Robin
writes
I hope Bill will forgive me for reposting from uk.d-i-y the bit
quoted below but it was news to me and so will possibly also be to
some here. For ease of a reference Bill's email address is

On 23/08/2019 04:36, Bill Wright wrote:

snip

Anyway, these matters are now behind me. I suppose this is as good a
place to mention it as any, but my beloved wife Hilary died on the
7th August. I am utterly heartbroken.
Bill

My condolences, Bill.

+ 1

S Viemeister[_2_] August 23rd 19 12:28 PM

Sad news

On 8/23/2019 9:43 AM, Robin wrote:
I hope Bill will forgive me for reposting from uk.d-i-y the bit quoted
below but it was news to me and so will possibly also be to some here.

For ease of a reference Bill's email address is

On 23/08/2019 04:36, Bill Wright wrote:

snip

Anyway, these matters are now behind me. I suppose this is as good a
place to mention it as any, but my beloved wife Hilary died on the 7th
August. I am utterly heartbroken.

Bill

How very sad. You have my deepest sympathy.

Bob Latham August 23rd 19 03:03 PM

Sad news

In article ,
Robin wrote:

I hope Bill will forgive me for reposting from uk.d-i-y the bit
quoted below but it was news to me and so will possibly also be to
some here.

For ease of a reference Bill's email address is

On 23/08/2019 04:36, Bill Wright wrote:

snip

Anyway, these matters are now behind me. I suppose this is as
good a place to mention it as any, but my beloved wife Hilary
died on the 7th August. I am utterly heartbroken.

Bill

Anything I say is so desperately inadequate. I really am truly sorry
Bill.

Bob.

--
Bob Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands

Alan White[_3_] August 23rd 19 03:25 PM

Sad news

Anyway, these matters are now behind me. I suppose this is as good a
place to mention it as any, but my beloved wife Hilary died on the 7th
August. I am utterly heartbroken.

Bill

Very sorry indeed to hear that, Bill.

Thinking of you.

--
Alan White
Mozilla Firefox and Forte Agent.

Phi August 23rd 19 04:24 PM

Sad news

"Robin" wrote in message
I hope Bill will forgive me for reposting from uk.d-i-y the bit quoted
below but it was news to me and so will possibly also be to some here.

For ease of a reference Bill's email address is

On 23/08/2019 04:36, Bill Wright wrote:

snip

Anyway, these matters are now behind me. I suppose this is as good a
place to mention it as any, but my beloved wife Hilary died on the 7th
August. I am utterly heartbroken.

Robin

So very sad to hear this Bill, I send my sincerest condolence.

Bill Wright[_3_] August 23rd 19 05:23 PM

Sad news

On 23/08/2019 09:43, Robin wrote:
I hope Bill will forgive me for reposting from uk.d-i-y the bit quoted
below but it was news to me and so will possibly also be to some here.

For ease of a reference Bill's email address is

On 23/08/2019 04:36, Bill Wright wrote:

snip

Anyway, these matters are now behind me. I suppose this is as good a
place to mention it as any, but my beloved wife Hilary died on the 7th
August. I am utterly heartbroken.

Bill

Thanks for that.

Bill

Bill Wright[_3_] August 23rd 19 05:24 PM

Sad news

On 23/08/2019 15:03, Bob Latham wrote:
In article ,
Robin wrote:

I hope Bill will forgive me for reposting from uk.d-i-y the bit
quoted below but it was news to me and so will possibly also be to
some here.

For ease of a reference Bill's email address is

On 23/08/2019 04:36, Bill Wright wrote:

snip

Anyway, these matters are now behind me. I suppose this is as
good a place to mention it as any, but my beloved wife Hilary
died on the 7th August. I am utterly heartbroken.

Bill

Anything I say is so desperately inadequate. I really am truly sorry
Bill.

Bob.

Thank you.