HomeCinemaBanter

HomeCinemaBanter (http://www.homecinemabanter.com/index.php)
-   UK sky (http://www.homecinemabanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Strike Back - new series (http://www.homecinemabanter.com/showthread.php?t=78802)

Rhino December 22nd 17 10:19 PM

Strike Back - new series

Can anyone enlighten me on what's happened to Strike Back, Series/Season 6?

I was watching it every Tuesday night and had gotten to episode 5
without difficulty; then, for no reason I've heard, it stopped airing in
mid-series a few weeks back. Any idea when the remaining episodes will
be shown? I know there are another 5 episodes in this series.

I've been enjoying seeing the adventures of McAllister and the new team
and would like to see the rest of the series.

--
Rhino